Because the internet needs one more T-Shirt refashion....
T-shirt, half yard organza, and Mr. T to style the hell out of you.
Left to Right.
1. Cut the sleeves off.
2. Open up the bottom seam and use the sleeve as a pattern. Trace on craft paper leaving a seam allowance. Add a one inch flared section at the bottom.
3. Cut out the sleeve on the selvage edge of the organza.
4. Fold up the edge and stitch it down.
5. Fold the sleeve in half, stitch the seam and turn the sleeve right side out.
6. Turn the T-shirt inside out and insert the sleeve (thats turned right side out) pin and stitch to the shirt.
Thanks for the photos Geof
**I know it looks like a bathroom wall? It is in fact the outside of a movie theater.
We took these last week when we saw The Heat, its hilarious.
Sorry about the poor location choice though.